Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Rose Garden Handbag


Pink Hankie CQ
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
This is my latest crazquilt project. I started on it yesterday. I love the hankies that have the rayon machine embroidery on them. They make a lovely focal point on crazyquilts.

I find them at flea markets and antique shops for only $1! Yesterday, I found 8 new ones! All with the original tags still on them!

Anyway, this will be a handbag. It's 6 inches wide by 8 inches high and I'm trying to give it a rose theme. The lace to the right is a piece I found yesterday. Yards and yards of it for only $3.00. I handpainted a small piece of it for this project.

More tomorrow....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails