Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lace Butterfly Block


Lace Butterfly Block
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
As you can see, I did alot of stitching on this yesterday. I beaded the butterfly with glass seed beads, Swarovski crystals and Czech glass fire-polished beads. My signature is there and all seams are covered now. I'm planning to add a few Mother Of Pearl buttons to this and then it will be ready to sew into a handbag.

I'm going to do some finishing on my sewing machine today and then stitch on this again some time this evening.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails