Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Recent Finishes

I've completed a few more projects so I thought I would share photos with you.

First, is my Bonnet Lady handbag. I just love the colors in this. It has a bit of crayon tinting in the design and some beads for sparkle.

Bonnet Lady Bag Front

Next is my Victorian Butterfly handbag. The lace is vintage and I brought the embellishments down a bit from the block in into the lace by using a large Mother Of Pearl button and some beads.

Butterfly Bag Front

The last of my finishes is my Strawberry Fields quilt. Again, I brought the embellishments out from the block by adding some handpainted lace butterflies to the border. I also added sequins and beads to them for sparkle.

Strawberry Quilt Front

Last but not least, not one of my finishes but rather something my mom made, a cute little crocheted strawberry cellphone pouch. She embellished this with some felt strawberries which are hand appliqued on and then a few felt flowers. This little bag is also lined!

Strawberry Cellphone Pouch 1

I've added these items to my Etsy shop.

See, I told you I had alot to share today! I'm off to stitch and relax now.

1 comment:

patternnuts said...

So may finishes! Calls for one huge happy dance!
They look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails