Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, July 10, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 20


Motif Pansy
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
We all know that there is more to crazyquilting than just covering the seams. I decided to do a few small cross stitch motifs for you to use on your crazyquilt projects.

I recommend 14 count waste canvas for these and DMC 6 strand embroidery floss. Use 3 strands for cross stitches and 1 strand for backstitching.

You can also stitch them on Aida or Evenweave and then sew them onto your foundation fabric. If you stitch these on 14 count cross stitch fabric, you'll only need 2 strands of floss for the cross stitches.

Click on the image to go to my Flickr site where you can download a larger version.

Please respect my copyright on these patterns.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Hi Pam
I am really enjoying your series of charted stitches & have downloaded several for future reference. I have a number of unfinished RR pieces & I've challenged myself to use both yours and SharonB's '100 Days' to finish them. (Actually, if I think back I have some of your work on one of my pieces!).
Just really wanted to say thank you and tell you how much I love the pansy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails