Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 19

I'm a little late in my post today. I ran up to a flea market this morning and found some great old patterns, some vintage lace and other little vintage do-dad's for my crazyquilt obsession! I'll share some of those things later this week. In the meantime, here are today's offerings for the 100 Details In 100 Days project. As promised, these are based on Redwork but you can of course, do them in any color that you wish:

Redwork 1

1 5/8 inch wide on 8.5 count waste canvas

Redwork 2

1 1/8 inch wide on 8.5 count waste canvas

Redwork 3

1 1/2 inch wide on 8.5 count waste canvas

1 comment:

Lelia said...

I can't thank you enough for all your talent & sharing these excellent motifs.

The butterflies are awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails