Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Halloween Blocks


Halloween 1
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
This will be next little crazyquilt project. I decided to do a few Halloween and Thanksgiving doorknockers for my Etsy shop. I did 3 of each.

Unfortunately, I had only 2 pieces left to sew onto the last block and my sewing machine decided to have an attitude problem. I'm a bit devasted at the moment because it's now with the repairman! But at least I have enough things ready to stitch on so this will be my next piece. It's a 5 inch block. And hopefully, my machine will be back here very soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails