Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, July 17, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 27

I've been rather obsessed with grapes lately. Ever since Sharon's Day 24 post where she shared a "caston" stitch technique for doing Wisteria. They're gorgeous as Wisteria but every time I look at them, I see grapes! I'm just itching to do some but I don't think they'll fit on my current Rose Garden project so I guess I'll have to plan on them for my next one.

Grapes have always been a symbol of properity so today, I'm giving you a small counted cross stitch motif for pink and purple grapes.

Again, work on 14 count cross stitch fabric and sew into your foundation or stitch directly on your crazy quilt using 14 count waste canvas. The floss is DMC brand.

Motif Grapes

Click on the photo to go to my Flickr site where you can download a larger version to stitch from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These small cross-stitch motifs are perfect for someone like me who likes to do cross-stitch in small doses! Thanks again for sharing all that you do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails