Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

No Update On Christmas Block Today

I've had quite a bit of x stitch design work lately and have been trying to get caught up on that so I haven't had alot energy in the evenings to stitch. I've been just kind of sitting and watching TV although without baseball, I can't find anything good to watch!

Gina asked me what I plan to do with the blocks I make. I plan to sew them into small wall quilts.
I'll border them with fabric and will probably do a tatted edging to frame the actual block and then bind them. The nice thing about tatting is that I can connect the ends so that it's all one piece!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails