Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Christmas Block


Christmas Block
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
One of the girls at my cross stitch chat board asked me what my next Crazy Quilt project will be. Well, as I mentioned yesterday, I sewed up 4 new blocks. So the first to be stitched will be this Christmas themed square. I'm thinking of a white poinsettia in the center. I don't know if I'll start on this today or not but it will be my next CQ project.

As you can see at the bottom right, I somehow backed myself into a corner. So I top stitched the green. Crazy Quilting is very forgiving. I'm sure I'll find a great way to hide that!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love that color combination Pam! Such pretty fabric.

Related Posts with Thumbnails