Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

No Update On All That Jazz For Today

Sorry, I didn't work on it last night. I was kind of tired yesterday and just sat and watched TV. Something I almost never do! But I do plan to work on it here shortly so I expect to have an update for you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Pamela!!!! You definitely do not need to apologize for having some time to yourself.

Your square is amazing and I am really enjoying watching this piece develop.

Gina E. said...

So am I, Sandy! Pam is so talented, it is amazing to watch her work grow. Hey Pam, have you visited me lately? I have put some cute bird doilies on Patra's Place that I thought you would be interested in, and I have also asked for your advice on one of my UFOs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails