Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

I thought I'd share a few festive photos that I took yesterday around my house.

First, I thought you'd like to see the pumpkins that we carved to sit in the pots on our deck. We put tealights in these at night and they look so cool out there!

Pumpkin1

Pumpkin2

Next is a photo of my Garden Window. I decorated it with some real pumpkins, so artificial purple grapes and two of my little vintage kitty figurines.

HarvestGardenWindow

Last but not least, a photo of my black cat Nightmare. Yes, he's sitting on my kitchen table but he's so beautiful sitting there so I took a picture of him.

Nightmare3

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Mary-Frances said...

Fabulous! Totally gets me into the spirit!

Calidore said...

Love the photos and Nightmare is definately a cutey.

Gina E. said...

Another adorable pic of Nightmare...how appropriate for Halloween! Cardmaker60, my sympathy to you in your loss. We have lost 3 beautiful cats over the 25 years we have been in our home, and they were all much loved as your Buzzy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails