Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Kitty In Teapot


KittyInTeapot
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
When I finished my All That Jazz block, I started stitching up this cute little Vogart kitty. I finished this last night and will eventually sew it into a doorknocker.

I usually sew up doorknockers when I have 3 or 4 of them do. I promised one of my readers that I'll take pictures and write up directions for finishing doorknockers and post it here. So stay tuned for that.

I've finished my design work for the week so today, I'll be pulling out my stash and sewing up several crazy quilt blocks. I have some neat ideas for new ones!

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Aww, that is SO cute Pam! I am looking forward to learning more about these door knockers you write about.

Janet said...

I can't wait to see the how-to's of your door knockers Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails