Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

All That Jazz Day 4


All That Jazz Day 4
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
As you can see, I embroidered a wavy music staff beneath the butterfly. I used 2 strands of DMC cotton floss. I'm going to add some of the music buttons to the staff, specifically the instruments. I looked for my gold paint pen this morning but I can't find it so I'm going to run up to Michaels now and pick up another one.

I think it took me longer to get the tissue paper out from under the stitching than it did to actually stitch it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails