Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

All That Jazz Day 5


All That Jazz Day 5
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I made some significant progress on this block last night. I painted the instruments and tiny notes with an 18 ct. gold leaf pen and attached them last night. I handpainted the floral applique which is supposed to represent a magnolia branch (I know, they look more like apple blossoms) and I sewed that on and started beading the centers. The bottom two flowers aren't attached yet because I still have to decide on what to do with that seam. Once I figure out what I'm going to do with it, then I'll attach the bottom portion of the applique. I also added the gold braid at the top left. It doesn't show well here, but it's very sparkly and I felt it needed something gold to balance out the gold from the instruments.

1 comment:

Janet said...

The instruments came out nicely...I like the direction it's moving in Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails