Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Christmas Block Day 7


Christmas Block Day 7
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Does it seem that this block is moving in slow motion? I've struggled with it a bit, although I am pleased with how it's coming out, I'm just not sure on the embellishments like I usually am.

I had wanted to bead the lace piece on the right so I tried several different things and nothing seemed to work. Perhaps it's not meant to be embellished any further.

I did add some tiny gold seed beads to the centers of the rosebud appliques and I did a feather stitch in gold with red and green bugle beads at the top right. I think that looks pretty cool. I also added some more small brown pearls to the antique lace piece at the top.

I plan to add my signature next and then we'll see where it goes after that.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

As you know Pam, I am no expert on CQ, therefore completely unqualified to make suggestions here! But your comment about "seeing where it goes after that" provokes me to say NOWHERE! Leave it alone!! Seriously, it is as beautiful as everything else you have done. May I ask what is the ultimate destination - to be framed? Hung on a wall? Used as a cushion? (God forbid anybody sitting on that!)

Janet said...

Just lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails