Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

All That Jazz Day 7


All That Jazz Day 7
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Just a quick update on my All That Jazz block.

I added a representation of Bougainvilla to the bottom left-hand corner. It's not an exact representation mind you. According to my research, it appears to me that Bougainvilla is a 3 petal cluster flower. Well, I like alot of movement on my blocks so I did a vine with 3 petal flowers. I may still add some type of pink beads to the vine to make it look a little bit fuller.

I also added some trim (very sparkly) beneath the vine and I added a tiny white rosebud applique to my signature.

More tomorrow....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails