Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Kitchen


Kitchen
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, specifically, my dining area. I was clearing out some unneeded files on my computer and I found this photo. My husband didn't think to move the stuff on the table and chair.

Anyway, here you can get a better idea of the stenciling that I did. You can also see my Hoosier cabinet. We bought that a few years back at a flea market. It was covered in I don't know how many coats of paint. Scott took it all apart, striped it, put it back together and refinished it. I keep my cookbooks in the top, my extra skeins of DMC floss in the flour bin and my cross stitch books in the cabinet underneath.

The table is antique too. It's oak and has the lion's feet on the bottom. We bought that also at a flea market for only $40. Scott stripped and refinished it. He's now working on a set of mismatched antique dining chairs.

The doors to the left of the photo are where my washer and dryer are and the room in the back is my office and where I store my stash.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for sharing that photo Pam, I do like the stenciling...and I can see why it took you so long to do the whole room. It's a lot of room to do!

Very pretty decor.

~Vicki said...

Love all the light you have in there. It's always fun to peek into other bloggers homes. The antique pieces are beautiful. And is that a very tall striped cat in the corner...interesting fellow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails