Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Crazy Quilt Eye Candy

First, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who commented on my "All That Jazz" block. I'm really pleased with how it came out despite my being so unsure of what to do in the beginning.

To refresh everyone's memory, the symbolism is as follows:

Fabric - Mardi Gras
Butterfly - Hope
Music buttons - Jazz
Floral applique - Magnolia Branch
Vine - Bougainvilla
Fan - Wrought Iron
Spider - Luck
Forgetmenot spray - for those who lost their lives due to the storm
Cat - My Signature

For some wonderful Crazy Quilt eye candy, be sure to visit Chloe's Place. Linda just received back some blocks that I believe were from a Round Robin.

Also, for more eye candy and a wonderful post on embellishing crazy quilts, visit Sharon's In A Minute Ago blog. I was delighted this morning to see such beauty first thing in the day and then to have a wonderful post to read at Sharon's was great!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails