Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Christmas Block Day 4


Christmas Block Day 4
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I didn't get a lot of stitching time in over the weekend. I cut back the garden and that took alot of time. It looks really boring outside now without my plants.

But I did add a few little red glass flower beads to the crocheted peice at the top along with some glass leaf beads and tiny brown pearls.

Am planning on working on this a little later today. I either need to soften the poinsettia a bit, or I need to bring some the of that color into the rest of the block.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails