Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 07, 2005

All That Jazz Day 6


All That Jazz Day 6
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
More progress on this block. I beaded the leaves on the lace applique, I added some white pearly leaves to it as well and some round pink beads. I did a simple geometric pattern along the purple seamline beneath the applique and I added my signature.

I painted some more of the music buttons last night so I'll be tucking a few more of those in here and there.

I also plan to do something that resembles Bougainvilla in the bottom lefthand corner. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Just beautiful, Pam. From your unsure start, this is coming across the finishing line on a winning streak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails