Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crazy Quilting - Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt Block #5 Continued

I thought I'd give you a quick progress report on my Crazy Quilt featuring Marie Antoinette.  I did quite a bit of stitching on this block yesterday and this morning:
I'm going to turn the computer off now and stitch the rest of the day.  I have left over homemade soup and bread for dinner.  And I might make Scott heat it all up!!!

6 comments:

SusieSosa said...

This is just lovely! I think one of your very best pieces...

Mosaic Magpie said...

Here's to turning off the computer and stitching the rest of the day away! I love what you have added here. Especially on the fan it seemed to just settle it into the background.
Deb

Kim B said...

Looking beautiful!! Hugs, Kim

Lynn Stevens said...

Pam, she is just coming out Gorgeous, I love all the colors you have choosen for her, so rich!!!
I vow someday I'm going to learn how!

Laurie said...

this is so pretty Pam, how are you and your Mom doing?

fabriquefantastique said...

thanks Pam, I would do the same if I could figure it out...I'm a bit of a dinosaur Jan

Related Posts with Thumbnails