Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shabby Chic Boutique - Valentine's and Sachets

I thought I'd share the newest additions to our Shabby Chic Boutique.  As seen in Shabby Lane Shops New Year Romance magazine:

Mom's beautiful Victorian Tussy Mussy's for Valentine's Day:


And here are my latest additions!  Bonnet Girls Fragrance Sachets:


Made with little paper faces, antique hand dyed lace, vintage millenary flowers and potpourri.  My home smelled wonderful when I was making these!

I'll have an update on my Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt shortly.  I'm waiting for the camera battery to charge.

3 comments:

Terri Lee Takacs said...

You are SUCH a talent! I was reading some of your post yesterday about depression ~ it was so honest Pam ~ I applaud you for that ;)

Kim B said...

These are wonderful. Hope you are having a good day. Hugs, Kim

Arlene Delloro said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love looking at your work. Being new to CQ, I can only aspire.

Related Posts with Thumbnails