Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 07, 2011

Update On New Kitty & Me Designs ECommerce Website

Another quick update for today.  I accomplished a lot on the new website yesterday.  It took me awhile to figure out it but once I did, I was able to move 2 pages of my products over to the new site.  It's a very slow, tedious process!  Copy, Paste, Copy, Paste, Copy, Paste.  Only 7 pages to go!

I think this will be really nice when I have it all done.  It looks more professional than Etsy and I have a lot more options.  It's just time consuming.

I have a lot of new things to add to the new shop.  Mom & I have already been working on some gorgeous new Valentine's and I have my new Baby Pillows to add but I'll do that last once I have everything from Etsy moved over.

I'll keep ya'll posted!

2 comments:

Scarf It Up said...

Is it up and running already? If so, please give the URL so we can all ooh and aah! Good luck with it, Pam!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Just be sure to take lots of breaks from all the cut, copy, pasting or you'll end up hating the new site before you get it finished. Can't wait to see it though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails