Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Boutique Valentines

Jan left a comment for me this morning saying that I was a busy lady!  Yes, I am.  When the hands are occupied the mind is occupied.  Keeping busy, keeps me from going crazy.  Short trip, that's for sure!

Anyway, I just added some new Handmade Valentines to our Boutique.  First, 2 more of mom's beautiful Victorian style Tussy Mussy's:


Then I added these sweet little Pink Angel Ornaments that I made:

I hand painted the metal stars pink (had to be pink!) and then added the pink organza ribbon, fancy yarns and the paper angel image.  The wings are dusted with glitter.  Surprised?

1 comment:

Kim B said...

They are all very pretty and doesnt glitter just make things better :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails