Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crazy Quilt Purse - Edwardian Lady Stitching Complete!

I finished up the stitching on my Edwardian Lady Crazy Quilt purse the other day:

I was going to sew this up on Friday but due to my current round of Zoloft withdrawals, I just didn't feel like it.  I'd like to sew this week so perhaps, in a few days, I'll feel normal enough to do it.

Next, I'm going to stitch up Block #6 of my Marie Antoinette quilt.

I didn't feel up to doing much of anything yesterday.  Bubba took me to Michael's for some little yellow Easter Chicks and then I slept for 3 hours.  I can't get anything done these days with this medication withdrawal!  Anyway, when I got up, I decided to dye some Silk Ribbon:

I wanted to do more but stopped to make my pot of soup. So maybe I'll do more later this week.  I was running low on pinks but it looks like I was kind of into playing with the green dye!  Must be thoughts of Spring.

2 comments:

Kim B said...

I love the ribbon you dyed. I hope you get back to feeling better. I understand your pain. I love the purse too. Hope you have a great day today. Hugs, Kim

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your stitching on the Edwardian Lady purse shows her off perfectly and the ribbons.....mmmmm, definitely spring (or Easter?).

Related Posts with Thumbnails