Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Handmade Victorian Tussy Mussy's

I thought I would share mom's newest Tussy Mussy's for Valentine's Day or Shabby Chic Cottage Decor.  Mom's beautiful paper cone Tussie Mussie's are filled with silk flowers, tulle and paper images of angels, little girls, Victorian ladies, kitties and more:


Aren't these beautiful?  I just love mom's work.  She really has a knack for these!

And my latest contribution is a Shamrock Bonnet Lady Lavender Sachet:
This little Potpourri sachet is the first of my St. Patrick's Day additions to our Handmade Shabby Chic Boutique!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails