Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Peacock CQ Block Continues


CQBlue4
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I didn't have alot of stitching time yesterday but I did finish the peacock feather. I also embroidered the seam above the peacock and I added some beads to the lace trim on the top right side.

We're planning on going to a flea market tomorrow (Sunday) morning if it isn't too terribly hot and then we have our nieces graduation party in the afternoon so I don't know if I'll have time to post an update or not. If not, I should have one for you on Monday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails