Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Corticelli Booklet


Corticelli1
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I mentioned in my Sat. post that I own a little booklet published by Corticelli titled "Lessons In Embroidery". This is one of the booklets used to promote Corticelli embroidery thread. The price was 10 cents!

The copyright date on the booklet is 1899. Because the copyright has expired, I will share a few pages with you over the next few days.

So here is the cover. My booklet is in pretty good shape but the front and back covers are no longer attached:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails