Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Pansy Crazy Quilt Block


CQPurple
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Some of you may remember from when I was blogging at my EZ Board, I sewed up a couple of 8 inch Crazy Quilt Blocks. I promised I would post my progress on each block as I embellish it. This is the Pansy block.

The dark green is crushed velvet, the dark purple fabric is brocade, the light green is a shimmery cotton, the pansy fabric is cotton with metallic silver outlining the pansies and light purple fabric is a cotton with shiny threads running through it. The light purple fabric was left over from my prom dress. My mother made it for me. That was 1980. Yikes! Is it vintage yet?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails