Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blue CQ Block


CQ Blue
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Some of you may remember that I sewed up a couple of CQ blocks a few weeks back. I've already stitched the Pink/Green Block and the Pansy Block so now I'll be starting to embellish the blue block.

The black fabric in the center is Velveteen, the purple fabric is a Batik, the white with silver and the dark blue fabrics are both Brocades and the light blue fabric is a cotton with gold metallic sparklies on it.

I've finished my design work for the day so I'm off to fold a load of laundry and then stitch.

Judging by the colors,can anyone take a guess at what the theme will be for this block?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails