Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Needlecraft Embroidery & Fancywork Catalog

Yesterday, I started to post a booklet that I have on Cutwork & Filet Lace. Robin left me a message saying that The Skinner Sisters offer this on CD on their website.

With a bit of sadness, because I was excited about this sharing my booklet with my readers, I have decided to withdraw from posting this so as not to infringe on the Skinner Sisters business. Instead, I will offer the link to their website so my readers can order it if they choose to do so.

The Skinner Sisters website.

I will share with you another catalog that I have. This one is called Needlecrafts - Embroidery & Fancywork. There is no date on this catalog but judging from the projects and the prices, I would say that it's from the 1930's.

So, here are the front cover and page 1:

Needlecrafts Embroidery & Fancywork Catalog Cover

Needlecrafts Embroidery & Fancywork Catalog Page 1

Be sure to click on the images to go to my Flickr site where you can see the large version.

Again, I will put these in a folder over at Flickr and store them there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails