Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Angel Purse - Stitching Complete

I finished up on this project last night:

Angel Purse

Lavender and aqua are so pretty together aren't they? If all goes as planned, I'll sew this one up on Friday.

In the meantime, here are pages 20 & 21 of my vintage needlework catalog from the 1930's:

Needlecrafts Embroidery & Fancywork Catalog Page 20

Needlecrafts Embroidery & Fancywork Catalog Page 21

Click on the images to go to my Flickr site where you can see the large version.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

AngelDoll said...

Absolutely stunning...as usual Pam. Very spring-like too. beautiful work!

Threadspider said...

I am very fond of the lilac/aqua colour combination, especially for spring.Lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails