Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 02, 2009

Vintage Glitter

I didn't get to any stitching on my current Button Block. I got a bee in my bonnet and decided to re-organize my beads. I have some of them in those stupid little bead jars that screw onto each other and I just don't care for that system. They're too heavy and bulky and take up too much space. I've been putting them in tiny ziplock bags and will then store them by color.

In the meantime, look at what my mom gave to me:

Vintage Glitter

I know most of my readers are needle-workers. In fact, I don't know if I have any readers who do paper crafts. If I do, please speak up and leave me a comment! But certainly everyone can appreciate vintage stuff. Mom gave me an old shoe-box yesterday filled with vintage glitter! What a treasure! I asked why she didn't want it and she said prefers new glitter. Well, I was thrilled and I'll use it!

In other news, be sure to stop by tomorrow. I will be sharing another one of my booklets with you. This one is called "Variety" - Italian Cut Work and Filet Lace. The booklet was published in 1926.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Here I am Pam crawling out of the woodwork I do paper craft as well as Crazy patchwork.
I love making cards but I don't use much glitter mainly because I forget to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails