Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Angel Purse Ready For Beads

The seam treatments are ready for beading now:

Angel Purse

That vine will have some Silk Ribbon Embroidery on it and I expect to add the angel soon.

For my Counted Cross Stitch Readers, a new Mystery Stitch-Along is coming very soon. Check back often for updates.

Here are pages 16 & 17 of my vintage needlework catalog:

Needlecrafts Embroidery & Fancywork Catalog Page 16

Needlecrafts Embroidery & Fancywork Catalog Page 17

It's a short post for today everyone! I have to get to work on that mystery project!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam

Just wanted to say Can't wait for the mystery-stitch-along!!! I am so happy you didn't give up cross stitch! I absolutely love your designs.

Sandy

AngelDoll said...

...me too...I am anxiously awaiting your mystery SAL...the weather has been cold here and I need something new to work at.
BTW...I also LOVE your new purse to be. The colors are just wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails