Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Vintage Needlework Catalog Continued....

I haven't gotten around to stitching on my current Button Block yet. But I'm am quite pleased to say that my beads and sequins are all organized now, in little ziplocks bags and then in sandwich sized ziplocks according to color! Now, when I need blue beads, I just grab the bag of blue beads and I have them all to chose from instead of digging around through everything looking for the right color or size! And I have 3 empty drawers in my rolly cart!

Today, I will simply post pages 10 & 11 of my vintage needlework catalog:

Needlecrafts Embroidery & Fancywork Catalog Page 10

Needlecrafts Embroidery & Fancywork Catalog Page 11

Remember, you can click on the images to go to my Flickr site where you can see the large versions.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lovely quilt design.
That quilt design was 'old fashioned' then, and just look at the price for the kit!
Now that is the price of a reel of thread if it is on sale!
Judy B

Anonymous said...

I did the closeup of the quilt. How gorgeous it is. Wish we could order it today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails