Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

1926 Italian Cutwork & Filet Lace Booklet

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I have a booket from 1926 by Variety on Italian Cutwork & Filet Lace. Each day, I will scan 2 pages and post them here for your reading and stitching enjoyment!

I have not tried this technique so I can't comment on the quality of the instructions but I do feel that it's a treasure and I wanted to share it with my readers.

I will set up another folder for it over on my Flickr site and store the entire booklet there:

Italian Cut Work and Filet Lace Cover

Italian Cut Work and Filet Lace Contents

As I mentioned, this was published in1926 in Boston, Mass by Carmela Testa & Co., Inc.

1 comment:

Robin said...

you can purchase reproductions of this booklet from Skinner Sisters.com and there are other scans of all 5 booklets on the web as well

Related Posts with Thumbnails