Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Working

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm a little backed up with work right now and it will probably be a few days before I can get back to posting.

If you're having withdrawals, please check the sidebar for a list of links to my favorite blogs.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Bummer! Work gets in the way at the most inopportune times... Don't stress over your Blog, Pam - we readers will just have to be patient!

Gina E. said...

Hey Pam, how are you doin'? It's been more than a FEW days - I keep looking for updates on your stitching!

Related Posts with Thumbnails