Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Good Luck Block Day 2


Good Luck Block Day 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Again, not a whole to show but sewing beads and trim on takes time.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I asked my mom to crochet another shamrock for me like the one on the hat of my Lucky quilt. She hasn't had time yet so for placement purposes, I printed out the one in the photo of my Lucky quilt and pinned it on. It's a twinge larger than the actual size but that's ok.

I think this is going to need some pink too. But now for some of my signature curly q vines!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

This is so pretty, Pam. Such a contrast in color to the Valentine CQ, and just as lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails