Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Valentine Ornament 1 Complete

I just completed this. I thought I would have some troubles working on a small scale but as it turns out, I didn't. I actually love the fact that it went so quickly! Nice to have some instant gratification sometimes!

I also sewed the borders on my large Valentine block that I was working on back at Christmas. Next I'll have to pull out some lace to frame the block and hand sew that on.

And, I sewed up that little doorknocker. The one with the animated kitchen things. I took photos of the process and as soon as I make time to get the photos from the camera to here, I'll post the finishing directions.

Now I'll start on Valentine ornament #2!

2 comments:

Linda said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know that doesn't make much sense, but you know what I mean. I'm in pickles-making mode, so constructive comment mode is turned off)

Gina E. said...

Yippee! I have been waiting patiently for you to post details about your 'door knockers' - last mentioned back in October! I have been dying to find out what they are and how you make them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails