Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year And Good Luck Block


Good Luck Block
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
First, I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

I thought I'd start out the new year by sharing my next block with you. This one will be titled "Good Luck".

Some of these fabrics were left over from my "Lucky" quilt and I still have some left over! But I love the St. Patrick's Day theme so I'm sure I'll find a place to use them again.

I'm not sure when I'll start on this but it will probably be sometime this week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails