Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

My 1930's Style Quilt

I just transferred all the photos from my digi onto a CD. So, now I can start sharing them here.

It will take me awhile to write up the directions for making a doorknocker so I won't do that today. Instead, I'll start sharing something of the beautiful gifts I received for Christmas and my birthday.

I'll start with this wonderful 1930's style quilt that my mom made for me for Christmas. She used reproduction fabrics and machine quilted it.

30s Quilt 3

30s Quilt 2

30s Quilt 1

To see larger photos, just click on the pictures and they should take you to my Flickr page.

I've already had to wash this thanks to one of my cats!

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Melissa G. said...

Oh, Pam, I'm so jealous! That quilt is just gorgeous. My favorite fabrics are the 1930's - so cheerful. You have a very talented mother.

Related Posts with Thumbnails