Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Good Luck Block Day 4


Good Luck Block Day 4
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
My Good Luck block is coming along nicely. I added flowers and beads to the curly vine and then did some lazy daisy stitches for leaves filling the inside of them with tiny gold seed beads.

I also covered the seam at the top right with fan stitches and beads. I used waste canvas to keep my stitches perfectly spaced. I do my feather stitches that way too.

I can see that the top left needs some white as does the bottom right. I also need to decide where to put my signature.

I'm keeping this one on the light and airy side as the crocheted shamrock will be more delicate than the applique I did on the valentine block. I don't want to overpower the shamrock with heavy seam treatments but I do like alot of embellishments on my blocks.

Stay tuned for further updates.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails