Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Another Beautiful Gift - Garden Jewels


Garden Jewels
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I received this beautiful framed x stitch piece from my dear friend and model stitcher Kim for Christmas. This is "Garden Jewels" and it's one of my designs. I did it as a mystery project last Summer. Kim and I share a great love of hummingbirds and it just means so much to me to have Kim's beautiful and perfect stitching hanging in my home.

I currently have this piece hanging in my Living Room but I'll be moving it into my computer room here shortly. I just have to take 2 other framed pieces down and fill one of the little nail holes. I think it'll look great in here. My walls are sponge painted a light green and I have wisteria stenciled over the door and window corners. I'll take another pic when I have it hanging in here.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Oh Pam, that is such a beautiful design - you and your friend are so very talented. By the way, thank you for your sympathy messages regarding my late friend..I do appreciate your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails