Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Good Luck Block Day 1


Good Luck Block Day 1
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Ok, it's not much yet, but it's a start!

I'm trying to decide on what main color to use. I always associate violets with shamrocks so maybe shades of purple would work well.

I know some of you are wondering, based on my post yesterday if I'm going to continue on with Cross Stitch design. The answer is yes, I am not giving up charted design work. I just spend my personal stitching time doing other things now. So not worry.

I'm off to work on this some more now so I should have another update for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails