Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Worlds Fair Tablecloth Pattern - Vintage

Another pattern from my collection of vintage and antique designs:

Crochet Tablecloth 1

Crochet Tablecloth 2

This one isn't dated but I'm assuming it's from the 30's or 40's. It was a complimentary pattern from The American Thread Company.

I scanned the pattern at 300 dpi so it should be quite readable. Click on the image to go my Flickr site where you can download the large version.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need some help with a tablecloth handed down to me from my mother. Crochet with note that says it was displayed at a Worlds Fair.

Anonymous said...

I have the tablecloth that was displayed at a Worlds Fair. I need some help in figuring out what to do with this and what it might be worth. maggie, maggie@mayo.edu

Related Posts with Thumbnails