Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Black & Pink Comfort Cat - Stitching Completed

I added a little spider and web to the bottom of this yesterday:

Black Comfort Cat

I have some laundry to fold and then I'll be doing the finishing on my most recent project. I also want to sew up a couple of more pieces for Christmas gifts. Stop by tomorrow to see 3 finished cats!

1 comment:

patternnuts said...

I have been meaning to ask you-
How do you finish off what you have crazy quilted? I assume you sew it wrong side out, but what line around the design do you use for reference?

Related Posts with Thumbnails