Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Vintage Quilt Block Advertisement

This is really more of an advertisement than a pattern but I thought if I had any sane quilters who read my blog, they might find some inspiration in these:

Quilt Block Advertisment Page 1

Quilt Block Advertisment Page 2

Quilt Block Advertisment Page 3

Quilt Block Advertisment Page 4

There isn't a date on here but I'll ballpark it around the 1930's.

Click on any of the images to go to my Flickr site where you can download the larger versions.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thank you Pam..
I am really into vintage quilt patterns right now..
You might know, I'm working on a Dear Jane quilt..

Related Posts with Thumbnails