Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gold Comfort Cat

I would have completed this yesterday but my electric went out about 4:30 and didn't come back on until 7:00. Not sure why it went out. At least it came back in time for the Cubs game!

I was able to keep stitching for awhile but by 6:00, I just didn't have enough light anymore so I'll finish it up later today. My new house will have a back-up generator that will come on automatically should the power go out!

Gold Cat

Susan asked me about my baking abilities in reference to my post yesterday. Yes, I can bake and actually enjoy baking. I love the way it makes the house smell! But we don't eat sugar except on a holiday or birthday so I don't keep baking stuff here. When the baking bee does get into my bonnet, I give whatever I bake to my neighbors. I love making cookies, esp. around holidays like Halloween and Christmas. Thank goodness my neighbors will eat all the sugar they can get!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Pam, those pansies are gorgeous! I can even see how you did them. Thanks for the lesson!

I love the pic of your g'grandmother, and what you've done with her block.

Related Posts with Thumbnails