Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Finishes

Yesterday was a sewing day for me and I did quite a bit of finishing starting with this little doorknocker for my mom:

Cornucopia Doorknocker

I'll give this to my mom when I see her and she can enjoy it throughout the Autumn season.

Next, I finished up some cat dolls:

Comfort Cats

These 2 little Comfort Dolls are now on their way to Pat.

I also finished up this cat which was a custom order:

Aqua Cat

This too is now it's way to it's new owner.

I also finished up a Christmas gift and sewed up a few new blocks including this one:

White Cellphone Pouch

This will be a cellphone pouch for Scott's step-mom for her birthday which just so happens to be the same day as mine, the day before Christmas!

Anyway, this is actually white. The flash bounced off of the shiny fabrics and I had nothing but a big glare! So I took this photo without the flash and I just wasn't able to brighten it up much in my graphics software. I'll use the scanner next time. That should give us a good image.

I bought that little vintage rhinestone basket pin at the last flea market we went to. This should make for a really pretty pouch!

And speaking of flea markets, I won't have time to post an update tomorrow as we're heading up to Elkhorn, WI for their last flea market of the season. Ok, I'm making boo-boo lips here. This is my favorite flea market and they only do it 4 times over the Summer months so I'm really looking forward to it. Thankfully, there are other flea markets that run every month all year so I'll still have some more antiquing to enjoy. It's one of my favorite things to do. I like the thrill of the hunt!

See ya Monday!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I just love the cats! very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails