Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lady With Roses Almost Done

Another quick post for today as I have a design project I'm trying to finish up. The Lady With Roses quilt is almost done:

Lady With Roses

I just have to add my little cat up at the top which I'll do later today. I'd like to do the finishing on this tomorrow so I can ship it over the weekend or the first part of next week. I'll post another picture when it's totally complete.

My next little project will be this little comfort cat doll:

Green Comfort Cat

I'd like to start on this today but I also bought a new book that I'd like to start reading so stop by tomorrow to see how things go!

2 comments:

coral-seas said...

Wow, I love the fabrics on the new cat doll. I usually think of purple as my favourite colour, but I love greens so much that it is difficult to choose between the two. I feel quite excited to see how this one develops.
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly you produce these things.

CA

Anonymous said...

Love the lady with roses quilt. Your mom is gonna love her xmas quilt. I hope she isn't reading this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails